Red White & Blue Layered Slushies
This festive red, white and blue frosty cocktail is perfect for celebrating the Fourth of July holiday.
Prep Time: 15 minutes • Cook Time: 0 minutes • Total Time: 15 minutes • Serves: 4
- 1. In blender, crush Blueberry Acai Lemonade, blue food coloring and 2 cups ice cubes until slushy. Divide among 4 glasses.
- 2. Rinse blender. Crush Coconut Lime, coconut milk and 2 cups ice cubes until slushy. Spoon over blue layer.
- 3. Rinse blender. Crush Strawberry Daiquiri, frozen strawberries and remaining ice cubes until slushy. Spoon over white layer. Serve immediately.
- Spike each layer with 1 to 2 oz of vodka if desired.
- Seagram’s Black Cherry Fizz, Ruby Red Crush or Sangria can be substituted for Seagram’s Strawberry Daiquiri.
- Seagram’s Calypso Colada can be substituted for Seagram’s Blueberry Acai Lemonade.
Try These Related Recipes
Are you at least 21 years of age?
© 2018 The Seagram Beverage Company, Rochester NY.
Please enjoy our flavored malt beverages responsibly.