with calypso coladashop this flavor
15 minutes + 4 hours freezing time
- 1 bottle Seagram’s Escapes Calypso Colada
- 1 1/2 oz blue curacao
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup cream of coconut
- 2 oz coconut rum
- 1 1/2 cup ice
- Pineapple slices and fronds, for garnish
- Coconut, for garnish
1. Add Seagram’s Escapes Calypso Colada to an ice cube tray and freeze for 4 hours or until solid.
2. Add Calypso Colada ice cubes, blue curacao and pineapple juice to a blender and blend until smooth. Place in a separate container and keep chilled.
3. Blend cream of coconut, coconut rum and ice until smooth.
4. Layer the frozen mixtures in 2 cocktail glasses. Garnish each with a pineapple slice, pineapple frond and coconut. Enjoy immediately.
according to your taste buds
you’ll also love these
Somewhere in the world, it's 72 and sunny.
Comb down, you're having a good hair day.
Be the first to know about new products, sweepstakes, and more!SIGN UP