Jamaican Me Happy Layered Slushies
With layers of real fruit, this eye-catching frosty cocktail is a refreshing sipper for hot summer days.
Prep Time: 15 minutes • Cook Time: 0 minutes • Total Time: 15 minutes (+ 4 hours freezing time) • Serves: 4
- 1. Pour 1 bottle of Jamaican Me Happy into large ice cube tray and pour 1/2 cup guava nectar into separate ice cube tray. Freeze for about 4 hours or until firm.
- 2. In blender, crush frozen strawberries, half of the Jamaican Me Happy ice cubes and half of remaining bottle of Jamaican Me Happy until slushy consistency. Spoon into 4 glasses.
- 3. In same blender, crush watermelon, remaining Jamaican Me Happy ice cubes and remaining half bottle of Jamaican Me Happy until slushy consistency. Spoon over strawberry layer.
- 4. In same blender, crush guava nectar ice cubes and remaining guava nectar until slushy consistency. Spoon over watermelon layer. Serve immediately.
- • Garnish with a fresh stemmed cherry and a small wedge of watermelon if desired.
- • For an extra punch, spike it with vodka.
Try These Related Recipes
Are you at least 21 years of age?
© 2018 The Seagram Beverage Company, Rochester NY.
Please enjoy our flavored malt beverages responsibly.