Make-And-Take Tailgate Jelly Shooters
Bring these colorful, customizable jelly shooters to your next tailgate.
Prep Time: 30 minutes • Cook Time: 0 minutes • Total Time: 30 minutes (+ 5 hours chilling time)
- 6 packets gelatin dessert (flavor(s) of your choice)
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 6 oz vodka
- 4 bottles Seagram’s Escapes flavor(s) of your choice
- 24 2oz sturdy plastic cups with lids
- Empty the gelatin into a heatproof bowl and add the boiling water
- Continue stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved
- Add in cold water, vodka and Seagram’s Escapes. Stir until combined.
- Carefully pour mixture into plastic cups and transfer to fridge to cool until set.
Layer colors and flavors to create your team colors!
Omit vodka and replace with water or additional 6oz Seagram’s Escapes
For a waste-free version, cool entire mixture in sheet pan and cut into squares
Try These Related Recipes
Are you at least 21 years of age?
© 2018 The Seagram Beverage Company, Rochester NY.
Please enjoy our flavored malt beverages responsibly.