Ingredients 6oz Seagram's Escapes Bahama Mama 2oz Orange Juice 1oz Tequila 1 Teaspoon Grenadine Small pieces of Pineapple- frozen Instructions Combine...
1. 6 scoops strawberry-banana ice cream (or flavor of your choice)
2. 3 cups ice
3. 3 cups pomegranate juice
4. 3 cups club soda
5. 2 bottles Seagram’s Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri, chilled
6. 1 pint strawberries, quartered
7. 1 pint raspberries
1. Scoop ice cream onto parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight. This step will make sure your ice cream won’t melt as quickly when added to the punch.
2. In punch bowl, combine ice, pomegranate juice, sparkling water, 1 bottle Seagram’s Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri, ¾ of the strawberries and ¾ of the raspberries.
3. Top with ice cream scoops, remaining strawberries, raspberries and Seagram’s Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri. Enjoy immediately!