Peaches and Cream
with peach bellinishop this flavor
20 minutes + 3 hours chilling time
- 2 bottles Seagram’s Escapes Peach Bellini
- 3/4 cup peach juice
- 4 envelopes (7g) unflavored gelatin
- 2 oz vanilla vodka
- 16 peach gummy candies
- 16 mint leaves
1. Bring 3/4 cup of water to a boil. Meanwhile, add peach juice to a large heatproof bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over the mixture. Let it stand for 1 minute. Add hot water to the softened gelatin. Stir for 5 minutes until completely dissolved.
2. Add 2 bottles of Seagram’s Escapes Peach Bellini and vanilla vodka to the bowl and stir to combine.
3. Pour the mixture into an 8x8 inch square non-stick pan. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
4. When ready to serve, cut into 2-inch squares. Top each square with a peach gummy and a mint sprig. Enjoy immediately.
Be the first to know about new products, sweepstakes, and more!SIGN UP