Strawberry Guava Jelly Shots
Featuring Jamaican Me Happy
Add an element of fun to your next get-together with these delicious jelly shots bursting with vibrant tropical flavors!
Prep time: 45 minutes • Cook time: 5 minutes • Total time: 50 minutes + 6 hours refrigeration • Makes: 18 pieces
2 bottles (11.2 fl. oz. each) Seagram’s Escapes Jamaican Me Happy
3 envelopes (7 g each) unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup guava juice
1. Pour 1/2 cup cold water into medium heatproof bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand for 5 minutes. Pour in 1/2 cup boiling water; stir until dissolved.
2. Stir in Seagram’s Escapes Jamaican Me Happy and guava juice. Place bowl in a larger bowl filled with ice water. Let stand for 25 to 30 minutes or until mixture begins to set.
3. Dice stawberries. Place in 18 decorative 1 oz molds. Divide jelly evenly among molds. Chill for at least 6 hours or until set. (Can be made up to 1 day in advance.)
4. Dip molds into warm water for 5 seconds. Invert jelly shots onto serving platter, gently shaking to release.
• Decorative molds can be purchased from specialty baking and cooking equipment shops and online retailers.
• Substitute Seagram’s Escapes Peach Fuzzy Navel for a delicious twist.